Pricing & Services
$100 off your first transaction
$50 off every referral*
Single Side Transaction
buyer or seller
agent representing both buyer and seller
$100 Off Your First Transaction
$50 Off For Each Referral*
Fees Charged In addition to base charges
$50 Paper File
$10 CD or USB File
*Referral discount given after first COE with referred client
We will provide the following services* upon receipt of a signed listing agreement
- Review the listing agreement and associated documents for completeness and make corrections when needed.
- Create an electronic transaction file in the transaction management system used by you or your broker.
- Pre-Open escrow if desired by listing agent.
- Request Prelim, order NHD report and schedule the termite inspection (if required).
- Prepare and send all DRE- and brokerage-required disclosures to the seller to complete along with clear instructions on how to do so.
- Review disclosures once returned by the seller. Request revisions as needed.
We will provide the following services* upon receipt of a signed purchase agreement:
- Review all contract documents including purchase agreement, counters, and agency disclosures. Ensure completion and obtain any missing signatures, dates, etc.
- Assist with the opening of escrow.
- Provide a brief transaction timeline to all parties.
- If representing seller – send buyer’s agent the seller’s disclosures and reports within the 7 day timeframe (or per contract guidelines)
- If representing buyer – follow up with listing agent regarding disclosures. Once received, review for completion, request revisions as needed and once complete send to buyer and agent to review and DocuSign.
- Order the home warranty, if applicable.
- Schedule termite repairs and obtain clearance documentation as needed.
- Keep track of contingencies. Alert agent of upcoming contingency dates and other important deadlines.
- Send reminders to agents regarding AVID, VP and other documentation.
- Communicate with lender as needed for updates regarding loan status, appraisal and closing date.
- Communicate with escrow to ensure that they have the documentation needed for their file.
- Ensure that escrow is aware of any credits by sending addenda (not RR), as applicable.
- Upload all documents into the document management system of your choice, or one that is required by your broker.Produce a commission
- Produce a commission demand for your broker to review and sign, if applicable.
- Upon close of escrow, review the transaction file for completeness. Obtain final closing documents from escrow. Submit file for final review.
*Other services may be provided upon request or as needed. We are happy to tailor our services to your specific needs or based on the uniqueness of each transaction.
- Review draft escrow instructions
- Review Preliminary Title Report
- Review all inspection reports
- Complete Agent Visual Inspection (AVID)
- Negotiate repairs or any changes in the contract